Sunday, December 22, 2013

I love Flea Market shopping this time of year where I can feed my habit of vintage Christmas collecting!  Here's a few things I found yesterday.



 Two Possible Dreams Santa's - they were made for Lenox.  The Possible Dreams Santas have been around since the 1980's but only recently did Lenox get in the picture. Picked these up for $5 each. They sell for much more on Ebay.



I never realized that Corning Ware had ever made a Christmas tree pattern.  I bought these for $1 each. What a find!  I love Corning casserole dishes for baking.

Below are some products of my past flea market shopping experiences.

The ornaments on and surrounding this tree were either purchased by me at yard sales or flea markets or gifts given to me by yard-selling friends.  And below is my collection of Lefton and Napco Christmas girls. They've all been flea market finds over the years.

Merry Christmas!  Hope your Christmas season is filled with all the joys of the season. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your finds! Especially the aluminum tree! Sigh......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little decorations are delightful. I love the vintage ornaments. I've just ordered three little 1950's bottle brush trees from eBay! Those Christmas dishes are lovely. Good to see you here today!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!